Cyber Senate are pleased to announce our initial line up of Thought Leaders for the 9th annual Control Systems Cybersecurity USA conference taking place in September on the 29th and 30th (with a possible pre event workshop day on the 28th stay tuned!) in Celebration Florida. We would like to thank Headline Sponsors Fortinet, Co Sponsors TX One and Portfolio Sponsors Pen Test Partners.
Confirmed Speakers as of July 11th (more to follow). Contact Marketing@Cybersenate.com for questions.
- Ayman Al Issa, Industrial Cybersecurity Lead and Senior Expert, McKinsey and Company
- Brian Harrell, Vice President and Chief Security Officer (CSO), Avangrid
- Carlos Sanchez, Global Sales Enablement, Operational Technology West/Central US, APAC, LATAM, Fortinet
- Carter Manucy, IT/OT & Cybersecurity Director, Florida Municipal Power Agency
- Dennis Murphy, Lead OT Cyber Security Engineer, National Grid
- Jacob Margolis, CISO, Metropolitan Water District
- Jamison Nesbitt, Founder, Cyber Senate/IoE Events
- Jason Burt, Cybersecurity Advisor Region IV, CISA
- Jonathan Tubb, Director Industrial Cyber Security North America, Siemens Energy
- Kevin Gautreaux, Manager Cyber Security, Information Security, FedEx
- Michael Chipley, President, The PMC Group
- Michael Echols, CEO, Max Cybersecurity
- Paul Brownridge, Security Consultant, Pen Test Partners
- Timothy Brown, CISO, SolarWinds
- Andrew Kling, Vice President, Cybersecurity, Schneider Electric
- Christian Schlehuber, Expert Cybersecurity OT/ICS, Cybershield Consulting
- Waco Bankston, General Manager, Corporate Services, STP Nuclear
We will be in London for the 9th annual Control Systems Cybersecurity Conference UK/EU on November 15/16th.