Safeguarding Data Centre information assets and cyber-physical infrastructure across IT, IoT, OT and Digital Security.
For many organisations, data centres contain the majority of information assets and intellectual property. These are often the primary focus of targeted attacks, and therefore require an exceptionally high level of security.
BUT, data centre infrastructure is an often overlooked security risk…
Data centres are a critical asset that is protected with a robust and reliable support infrastructure made up of power subsystems, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), backup generators, ventilation and cooling equipment, fire suppression systems and building security systems. All of these cyber-physical elements could act as entry points for both determined threat actors and casual attackers who scan for insecure access points.
Data Centres Cybersecurity UK & EU will seek to formulate a platform for the data centre community to share common obstacles and solutions to the cyber threats facing this fast developing industry, including the potential of IT, IoT, OT and Digital Security.
Key areas to be explored include:
- Exposing the risks hidden in physical infrastructure necessary to keep data centres operational
- Understanding the current status of data centre security standards
- Securing your local and/or remote monitoring capabilities
- Tactics for data centres to strengthen protection for IoT devices
- Plugging data centre vulnerabilities
- Cloud incident response best practices