Cyber Senate is pleased to announce the new presentation from Eric Byres, CEO, aDolus Technology Inc for the 8th annual Control Systems Cybersecurity USA show taking place September 22-24th in Celebration Florida.
Mr Byres will be discussing:
- Why supply chain and ransomware attacks are dramatically increasing
- The new obligations set out in EO14028 that industry will need to follow
- How EO14028 requirements will ripple far beyond government contracts
- How Software Bill of Materials (SBOMs) will help secure software supply chains
- What asset owners should be demanding from their OEM Vendors to secure OT systems
- Why AI will be crucial for locating and prioritizing product vulnerabilities
Eric Byres is widely recognized as one of the world’s leading experts in the field of industrial control system (ICS) and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) cybersecurity. He is the inventor of the Tofino Security technology – the most widely deployed ICS-specific firewall in the world – licensed by industry giants Honeywell, Schneider Electric, and Caterpillar. Eric’s many accomplishments include founding the BCIT Critical Infrastructure Security Centre, providing guidance to government security agencies and major energy companies on critical infrastructure protection, chairing the ISA SP-99 Security Technologies Working Group, representing Canada for the IEC TC65/WG10 standards effort, and testifying to the US Congress on the Security of Industrial Control Systems in National Critical Infrastructures. He has received numerous awards from international organizations and was made an ISA Fellow in 2009. In 2013 he received ISA’s highest honor: Excellence in Leadership. Today Eric leads aDolus Technology Inc.